Rinks Little Chihuahuas
Rinks Little Chihuahuas
All of our puppies come with their first
vaccination and will have been wormed several times before leaving
here. They are all
given veterinary care by our vet, Dr. Erich
Ramseyer of Utica, Ohio. All of our puppies are examined by our
veterinarian and given
a clean bill of health before going to their new homes.
Puppies come with their own shot and worming
record, registration application and a written guarantee and a very
pack. ** If the puppy has been reduced in price the puppy pack might not be as big.
1. Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a
licensed veterinarian within 3 working days after leaving the premises
Seller and the Seller must be informed
immediately of the results of the examination in written form delivered
by e-mail or
in person if the dog is found to not
be healthy and then the dog must be returned to the Seller within 24
hours after the
veterinary examination and the Buyer will
receive a refund of the total sales price minus the deposit and / or
Refund will be sent after the dog is
returned to the seller, along with any registration papers that were
sent to the buyer
and the seller MUST receive a written
veterinarian certification. All veterinarian fees, medicines, travel,
any quarantine necessary will be the responsibility of the buyer.
2. Buyer agrees to provide proper shelter,
nutrition and grooming for this dog and treat with respect, patience
3. Buyer agrees that the dog is strictly a household dog and will never be left outside unsupervised.
4. Buyer agrees to be responsible for all costs and
expenses related to this dog upon physical possession of the dog.
5. Buyer under stands that the puppy is not fully
vaccinated and should not be taken around other dogs, pet stores,
or anywhere else where they could
come in contact with Parvo or communicable diseases until she/he has
been fully vaccinated.
6. Upon physical possession of this puppy. Buyer
agrees to be responsible for all cost and expenses related to said
7. Buyer agrees all deposits are non-refundable.
8. Buyer is aware that owning this puppy means
routine preventative care and following veterinarian guidelines for
vaccinations and worming, and that he/she is responsible for all payments.
9. Buyer also agrees that if he/she finds him/her self in
a position to no longer be able to care for the dog, that they will
return the dog, with no refund, to
the seller in good health at the Buyers expense, if he/she cannot find
home for the dog.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THE DOG TO BE EUTHANIZED WITH OUT
SELLER FIRST!! I will take back
any of my puppies/dogs at ANY AGE if the buyer is not able to no longer
care for them.
If possible I will try to re-home them
and if that is not possible they will always have a home here with
10. Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract
fully, and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the State
of Ohio, in the County of Licking. It is
agreed that the place of venue shall be in Licking County Ohio.
1. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health upon
leaving the premises of the Seller as of the date of delivery,
has received proper vaccinations and worming.
2. The Buyer may return the healthy puppy for any reason
at the Buyers expense within 2 days meaning 24 hours after
the new owner has taken physical
possession of their new puppy/dog. After the Seller receives the
confirmation from the veterinarian of
a healthy puppy, the Seller will mail a partial refund - 50% of
the price of
the puppy, minus the $200 deposit and
minus shipping cost, if applicable, to the Buyer which may take up to
*This is the only time any refund will be given.
3. The Buyer has been informed of past and future
vaccinations and worming's due.
4.The puppy is guaranteed for 1 year against fatal
congenital disease and life threatening genetic defects. If the puppy
dies within one year time frame, from
a genetic defect or congenital disease, the buyer will pay to have it
to as certain reason and the Seller must be
notified within 2 days of the licensed veterinarian
written statement from 2 unassociated
licensed veterinarians stating the same problem and the Seller has the
have the condition verified by Seller's veterinarian as well as the
right to have DNA identification performed.
If such a problem is found, the buyer can
exchange for a puppy of equal value as soon as one becomes available.If
buyer chooses to keep the puppy/dog, I will still offer a replacement puppy.
5. Hypoglycemia, Coccidia, and Kennel Cough are not
covered by this warranty nor is fleas, ticks, or ear or skin mites.
patella luxations, There are also
certain disorders that may be caused by environment factors for example
thyroid dysfunction, démodé
tic mange and other autoimmune disorders aren’t covered by
this guarantee. No guarantee to
disposition, confirmation, size, teeth, coat color and breed ability.
6. Once you have committed to buying a puppy from me and a
deposit has been made, if a puppy should die while in my care or
in a shipping accident, the puppy will be
replaced at no additional cost to the buyer. The deposit will not be
The price of the replacement puppy will stay at
the original cost of the first puppy and of equal value and will be
upon by both buyer and seller.
7. All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only! We do not give refunds.
8. Seller is not responsible for any medical expense.
9. This guarantee only applies to the original Buyer and is not transferable to a second party.
10. The replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both
parties and will be of comparable, quality. It is understood
that the replacement puppy may not be from exact parents of the original .
11. This agreement constitutes the entire meaning and understanding between both parties and is entered into by both
parties for the protection and well being of this dog.
12. This dog is sold as pet quality, intended for companionship,
with no guarantees as to breeding soundness or show quality.
13. There is no guarantee to size of the puppy now or as an adult.
14. Seller does not guarantee against conditions brought on by
stress or environmental changes that seller can not control
once the puppy leaves his/her care.
Therefore, Seller does not guarantee against Hypoglycemia, coccidiosis,
viral or bacterial infections.
15. There will be no refund on shipping charges and all deposits are non-refundable.
16. The buyer is aware that this contract is null and void if all the terms and conditions are not fulfilled
17. This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
City, State and
Price of puppy_______________________
Name of puppy_______________________________________________________
** Initial:____________X By signing this contract I am aware that this is a legal binding contract in the State of Ohio.